Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

WHERE THE HEART IS is free!!!

Good morning!
I wanted to let you all know that my novel WHERE THE HEART IS is available for free on Amazon for the holiday weekend (actually till Wednesday!) so please grab a copy of it and while you're at it spread the word to others! And if you like it (I hope you do!) please do post a [5-star ;-) ] review on Amazon--it helps a LOT to get more good reviews posted on Amazon--the more reviews for books the more Amazon algorithms promote the authors books.
So please do go check it out!



And check out the other books I've got out!
















and others I have with other publishing houses:






and coming very soon:



and please come visit me on twitter and Facebook here and here

5 comments:

Pat Cochran said...

Thanks for the copy of Where The Heart Is, Jenny! Looking forward to reading
it!

Pat Cochran

Jenny Gardiner said...

Sure, Pat! Let me know what you think!

Mary Preston said...

THANK YOU!! The covers are all so gorgeous.

Eli Yanti said...

i have not been an amazon customer so cant make review on there ;(

Michele L. said...

I will have to go check out your book Jenny! I love the cover! Thanks a bunch!